Pension plan transfer agreement list
Find out which public sector pension plans across Canada have a transfer agreement with the plan.
What pension plans have transfer agreements with the WorkSafeBC Pension Plan?
The WorkSafeBC Pension Plan currently has transfer agreements with the following pension plans under the National Public Service Transfer Agreement:
- Alberta Local Authorities Pension Plan
- Alberta Management Employees Pension Plan
- Alberta Public Service Pension Plan
- BC College Pension Plan
- BC Municipal Pension Plan
- BC Public Service Pension Plan
- BC Teachers’ Pension Plan
- Ontario Pension Board
- Ontario Public Service Employees Union Pension Trust
- Province of Manitoba Public Service Plan
- Province of New Brunswick
- Province of Newfoundland & Labrador
- Province of Nova Scotia
- Province of Prince Edward Island
- Province of Quebec
The WorkSafeBC Pension Plan also has transfer agreements with the following pension plans outside of the National Public Sector Transfer Agreement:
- Federal Public Service Pension Plan
- Manitoba Civil Service Superannuation Fund
Different rules may apply for these plans. Please contact the WorkSafeBC Pension Plan for more information.