Submit a document to change your last name

Send us a copy of an official document showing your new last name. 

Submit a clear copy of one of the following legal documents to the WorkSafeBC Pension Plan

  • Marriage certificate
  • Legal change-of-name document

Another way to let us know of your name change

Sign in to My Account and update your profile information.


You can send us a copy of one of the two documents above to let us know if you've changed your last name. If you have changed your first or middle name, you can let us know by submitting a Declaration of change of name (first or middle name only) form.

Related content for changing your last name


Divorce and separation