Submit a form to name (or change) a beneficiary (limited member)
If you're a limited member, send us a form to name a beneficiary (other than your estate).
Submit the Nomination of beneficiary (for limited member) form
- Download and print the form
- Complete the form
- Attach a separate page identifying any additional or alternate beneficiaries, if applicable
- Mail the signed form (and additional page, if applicable) to the WorkSafeBC Pension Plan
If you are naming more than two beneficiaries or wish to name alternate beneficiaries, attach a separate sheet to the form to include this information.
Naming beneficiaries in your will
You can also name beneficiaries in your will. If you name beneficiaries for your pension benefit in your will, to ensure your wishes are met you should:
- Name the WorkSafeBC Pension Plan
- Name the beneficiaries and designate a specific percentage of the pension benefit you want to leave to each beneficiary
You can submit this form if you are a limited member of the plan.
- If you are naming a person as a beneficiary, you need to know their:
- Full legal name
- Date of birth
- Mailing address
- If you are naming an organization as a beneficiary, you need to know its:
- Exact name (and branch, if applicable)
- Canada Revenue Agency registration number
- If you are naming a trust, it is helpful to include its trust account number