Transferring service

Learn about transferring your pension service to or from another employer that is a member of the National Public Service Pension Transfer Agreement.

How to transfer service between public sector plans

You may be able to transfer your eligible service if you are joining or leaving the WorkSafeBC plan.

Pension plan transfer agreement list

Find out which public sector pension plans across Canada have a transfer agreement with the plan.

Apply to transfer service between pension plans

Send us a form to begin the process of transferring service from another public sector pension plan.