Inform us if you enter a spousal relationship

If you marry or have been in a common-law relationship for at least two years, sign in to My Account and update your spousal information.

Sign in to My Account to let us know the name of your spouse or common-law partner.

Another way to notify us about your spouse

Please contact the WorkSafeBC Pension Plan to let us know about your relationship status.


If you are an active or inactive member, let us know about any changes to your relationship status.

What you’ll need to update your spousal information
  • You will need to upload an electronic copy (PDF) of a government-issued document (such as a birth certificate or driver’s licence) to verify your spouse’s name and date of birth

Related content for updating spousal information

Managing your account information

Beneficiaries and your pension