Register for My Account
Registering for My Account is easy. Once you've registered, sign in to find up-to-date information about your pension, as well as helpful pension planning tools.
To register for My Account, you’ll need to complete a four-step process that involves:
- Entering personal details
- Setting up a security question
- Confirming your identity
- Choosing your username and password
Once you have completed the first two steps, you will receive a verification email. You must follow the instructions in this email within two days to complete the final two steps in the registration process.
To register for My Account, you will need to know your:
- Person ID number
- if you are an active member, you can find your Person ID number on your Member’s benefit statement or on the Enrolment confirmation statement within your Welcome to the Plan package
- if you are an inactive member, you can find your Person ID on your most recent Member's benefit statement or in any correspondence you have received from the plan
- if you are a retired member, you can find your Person ID number on your Pension statement
- Social insurance number