Update your address in My Account

Keep your address up to date to continue receiving important information about your pension.

Another way to change your address

Contact the plan to update your address.

Complete online using My Account if you are an active, inactive or retired member.

If you are a limited member, please submit a form to let us know your address has changed.

Information you'll need to complete via My Account
  • Your My Account username and password

Related content for updating address in My Account

Types of plan members