Apply for a child-rearing credit

If you took time off to raise your child, you can apply to have this time count as contributory service. Learn more.

How to apply for a child-rearing credit

Learn how to apply to have the time you took off to raise your child or children count as contributory service.

Submit a form to claim a child-rearing credit

Send us a form to increase your contributory service by getting credit for time you took off work to raise your child (or children).