How to divide your pension

Learn about your options for telling us you've separated or divorced and how we should divide your pension.

Apply to be a limited member

If you are a former spouse of a plan member who is entitled to a portion of the plan member's pension, you must become a limited member   of the plan to receive your share of their pension directly.

To apply to be a limited member of the plan:

  • Submit Form P2 Request for designation as limited member 
  • Pay an administrative fee of $750 
  • Include a copy of your separation agreement, court order or Form P9 Agreement to have benefits divided when you mail your form to the WorkSafeBC Pension Plan