COVID-19 update: To minimize service impacts and ensure the safety of our staff, we’re not accepting paper documents. Please send your personal forms and paperwork through My Account Message Centre. If you cannot access My Account, aren’t a pension plan member or are submitting on behalf of someone else, please contact us.
Apply to transfer service between pension plans
Send us a form to begin the process of transferring service from another public sector pension plan.
Submit the application form
- Complete the Pension transfer application form online
- Print and sign the form
- Attach a copy of a piece of government-issued identification (e.g., passport, driver’s licence) showing proof of your age and identity
- Send the completed form and photocopied ID to the WorkSafeBC Pension Plan
We will contact you with information on your next steps.
Submit this form if you
- Began working at WorkSafeBC after working for another public sector employer that is a member of the National Public Service Transfer Agreement
There are deadlines to when you may transfer service. Contact the WorkSafeBC Pension Plan once you begin contributing.
What you’ll need to submit the form
- The name of the plan you are transferring from
- The name of the plan you are transferring to: WorkSafeBC Pension Plan
- A photocopy of a piece of government-issued identification, such as your passport, Canadian citizenship or immigration papers, current driver’s licence or BC Identification card, birth certificate, Certificate of Indian Status card, Permanent Resident card or Certificate of Registration of Birth Abroad