COVID-19 update: To minimize service impacts and ensure the safety of our staff, we’re not accepting paper documents. Please send your personal forms and paperwork through My Account Message Centre. If you cannot access My Account, aren’t a pension plan member or are submitting on behalf of someone else, please contact us.
Submit a package to apply for your pension
To apply for your pension, send us a paper application 90 days before your pension effective date.
To apply for your pension
- Request a retirement application package and pension estimate from Total Rewards
- Complete the application package
- Submit the package and any required documents to the WorkSafeBC Pension Plan
Once we have received your package, we will contact you to let you know if we need any additional information and update you on the next steps.
You can also apply for your pension online
If you are an active or inactive member, you can apply for your pension online by signing in to My Account.
Request and complete the retirement application package if you are
- a limited member
Information you’ll need to complete the retirement application package
- A copy of government-issued identification to confirm your age and identity
- A copy of government-issued identification to confirm your spouse's age and identity for a joint life pension
- Your bank account information