Apply for direct deposit to a U.S. account

Send us a form if you're living in the United States and want us to deposit your pension payment into your U.S. bank account.

To authorize U.S. direct deposit

  1. Complete the U.S. direct deposit authorization form online
  2. Print the form
  3. Take the form to your financial institution to verify your account information
  4. Submit the form to the WorkSafeBC Pension Plan

Once we have received and approved your authorization form, we will deposit your monthly pension payment into your account in U.S. dollars. Your payment may vary from month to month depending on the Canada-U.S. exchange rate. Your first direct deposit will be made approximately two months after we receive your form.

You can submit the U.S. direct deposit authorization form if you are a retired member living in the U.S. 

Information you’ll need to complete the form
  • Bank account information
  • An official signature from your financial institution

Related content for manage your banking information

Taxes and pension payments

Check your request

Did you know you can now check the status of your service request using Message Centre? You'll find the link on your My Account dashboard.

Sign in or register now