Submit a form to update your Canadian bank account information

Send us a form if your bank account information changes so we can continue depositing your monthly pension payment directly into your Canadian bank account.

To update your bank account information

  1. Download the Direct deposit authorization form
  2. Complete the form
  3. Submit the form to us with a void personal cheque

Another way to update your bank account information

Update your information in My Account.

You can update your bank account information if you are a retired member.

What you’ll need to update your account information:
  • A void personal cheque

If you do not have personal cheques for your account, please take the Direct Deposit Authorization form to your financial institution for them to verify.

Check your request

Did you know you can now check the status of your service request using Message Centre? You'll find the link on your My Account dashboard.

Sign in or register now