COVID-19 update: To minimize service impacts and ensure the safety of our staff, we’re not accepting paper documents. Please send your personal forms and paperwork through My Account Message Centre. If you cannot access My Account, aren’t a pension plan member or are submitting on behalf of someone else, please contact us.
Authorize release of pension information
Complete a form so we can share your pension information with third parties, such as your independent financial adviser, employer or lawyer.
Authorize the release of your pension information
- Complete the Release of information authorization form online, describing the type of information we can disclose and the name of the person or organization that you authorize to receive the information
- Print, sign and date the form
- Make a copy of the form for your records
- Submit the form to the WorkSafeBC Pension Plan
The form expires one year after the date you signed it.
You will need to:
- Include the name of the person or organization you authorize to receive the information
- Specify which of the following we can disclose:
- retirement planning
- service transfer
- purchase of service