COVID-19 update: To minimize service impacts and ensure the safety of our staff, we’re not accepting paper documents. Please send your personal forms and paperwork through My Account Message Centre. If you cannot access My Account, aren’t a pension plan member or are submitting on behalf of someone else, please contact us.

Update your address as a limited member

Keep your address up to date so that you will continue to receive important information.

Submit the form

  1. Complete the form online
  2. Print and sign the form
  3. Ask a witness to sign the form
  4. Submit the form to the WorkSafeBC Pension Plan

Another way to update your address

You can update your address by contacting the plan.

Complete this form if you are a limited plan member. Active, inactive and retired members can update their address online by signing in to My Account.

What you'll need to complete the form
  • Your former spouse’s social insurance number or person ID number
  • A witness to sign the form

Related content for updating your address as a limited member

Sign in to My Account

Types of plan members