Find your pension information online
Easily access your pension information anytime, anywhere by signing in to My Account. The secure portal provides access to statements and features making it a valuable tool for active, inactive, and retired members.
What you can do in My Account
- Message Centre: Securely communicate with the plan, send/receive messages, and upload documents
- Status Updates: View and track the status of your requests within the last 365 days
- Profile Updates: Keep your personal information up to date, including address, phone number, spousal status, and name
- Paperless Options: Opt-in for digital communication
If you’re still working:
- View your annual Member’s Benefit Statement
- Nominate beneficiaries
- Estimate the cost of buying back a leave
- Estimate your future pension
- Apply for your pension in seven easy steps
If you’ve left your job:
- Apply for your pension when you reach earliest retirement age
- Request and upload your termination selection statement
If you’re retired:
- Track your payments and monthly deductions
- Download your tax slips and annual statements
- Update your banking information
- Request a copy of your income verification letter
Protect yourself online
To ensure the safety of your account, do not share your username or password with anyone.
My Account contains confidential and personal information about you and your pension. Do not permit anyone else to access or use your account and immediately report any loss, theft, or unauthorized use of your username and password to us. Only sign in to My Account with your username and password, not someone else’s. You are fully responsible for all activities occurring in your account.
My Account availability
My Account has reduced features for some members.
If you’re a former spouse of a plan member, you must be a limited member to use My Account. If you aren’t a limited member, please contact us with your pension questions.