Find your pension information online
You can find information about your pension online – anytime, anywhere. Simply sign in to My Account to find all your pension information in one place.
My Account is key to staying connected with your pension. It’s available to most active, inactive and retired members, and gives you secure 24-hour online access to your personal pension information. Message Centre in My Account is a secure channel for sending and receiving personal messages and attachments online. It’s a convenient, safe way of keeping all your online pension interactions in one place.
What you can do in My Account
Sign in to My Account to:
- Securely contact the plan using Message Centre
- Upload your personal forms and documents
- Update your personal information, such as your address, phone number, spousal status or (for active and inactive members) name
- Choose digital statements and tax slips
If you're still working, you can:
- View or download your annual statement
- Nominate beneficiaries or alternate beneficiaries
- Estimate the cost of buying back a leave
- Estimate your pension
- Apply for your pension
If you're receiving your pension, you can:
- Track your payments and deductions
- Download your tax slip and annual statement
- Update your banking information
My Account availability
My Account has reduced features for some members.
If you’re a former spouse of a plan member, you must be a limited member to use My Account. If you aren’t a limited member, please contact us with your pension questions.
Safeguarding your My Account username and password
My Account contains confidential and personal information about you and your pension. When you register and use My Account, you should safeguard your username and password. Do not permit anyone else to access or use your account and immediately report any loss, theft, or unauthorized use of your username and password to us. Only sign in to My Account with your username and password, not someone else’s.
You are fully responsible for all activities occurring in your account.
Related content for accessing your pension information online