Contact information for retirement health coverage

Find out who to contact if you have questions about your retirement health coverage.

Contact WorkSafeBC Pension Plan if you:

  • Moved to an address outside of BC or Canada
  • Have changed your name

Phone toll-free in Canada and U.S.: 1-866-322-9277
Fax: 250-953-0431
Online: Sign in to My Account and click the envelope for Message Centre
Mailing address:
WorkSafeBC Pension Plan
PO Box 9460
Victoria BC V8W 9V8

Contact Pacific Blue Cross if you have:

  • Questions about the extended health care and dental plans, including your claims
  • Moved to a new address within BC

Phone: 604-419-2000
Toll-free: 1-877-PAC-BLUE (1-877-722-2583)

Contact Medical Services Plan of BC if you:

  • Moved to a new address
  • Are planning to temporarily or permanently leave Canada

Phone: 604-683-7151
Toll-free: 1-800-663-7100
Mailing address:
Health Insurance BC
PO Box 9035 Stn Prov Govt
Victoria, B.C. V8W 9E3

Contact WorkSafeBC Total Rewards if you:

  • Want to remove a spouse/dependant from your extended health care or dental coverage
  • Have questions about voluntary dental plan coverage
  • Want to cancel your dental coverage (after meeting your one-year minimum commitment)

Phone toll-free in Canada: 1-888-757-5552

External links for contacting service providers

Pacific Blue Cross

Medical Services Plan of BC